• Your doctor or rheumatologist (a doctor who specializes in arthritis and related conditions) can help you find ways to effectively manage psoriatic arthritis (PsA). If you have been recently diagnosed, have questions about PsA, or are not sure how your treatment is progressing, talking to your doctor can help you take control of your condition so that you can live life on your own terms.

  • Having a personalized treatment plan can help you and your doctor develop a targeted approach to treatment that helps you live life on your own terms.

Additional Resources